Arduino Micro A000053 (Version Officielle)
Livraison gratuite à partir de 300dt
Ouvert tous les jours de 8:30h à 18h
- The Micro is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega32U4 (datasheet), developed in conjunction with Adafruit.
- It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a micro USB connection, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
- It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a micro USB cable to get started. It has a form factor that enables it to be easily placed on a breadboard.
- The Micro board is similar to the Arduino Leonardo in that the ATmega32U4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for a secondary processor.
- The Micro can be powered via the micro USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically.