Waveshare OPEN407V-D Standard STM32F4 Development Board
Livraison gratuite à partir de 300dt
Ouvert tous les jours de 8:30h à 18h
Open407V-D is an STM32 development board designed for the ST official tool STM32F4DISCOVERY, which features the STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller onboard.
The Open407V-D supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with STM32F4 series microcontrollers.
What's on the mother board
- STM32F4DISCOVERY socket: for easily connecting the STM32F4DISCOVERY
- USART2 interface: easily connects to RS232, RS485, USB TO 232, etc.
- SPI1/SPI2 + AD/DA interface
- easily connects to SPI peripherals such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3 module, etc.
- SPI1 features AD/DA alternative function, supports connecting AD/DA module as well
- CAN1 interface: communicates with accessory boards which feature the CAN device conveniently
- CAN2 interface: communicates with accessory boards which feature the CAN device conveniently
- I2C1/I2C2 interface: easily connects to I2C peripherals such as I/O expander (PCF8574), FRAM (FM24CLxx), etc.
- I2S2 / I2S3 / I2C1: for connecting I2S peripherals, such as Audio module
- DCMI interface: for connecting camera module
- SDIO interface: for connecting Micro SD module, features much faster access speed rather than SPI
- FSMC + SPI interface (16-bit FSMC + SPI): for connecting touch screen LCD
- FSMC interface (8-bit FSMC): easily connects to peripherals such as NandFlash, Ethernet, etc.
- USART3 interface: easily connects to RS232, RS485, USB TO 232, etc.
- ULPI interface: for connecting high-speed USB peripheral (the STM32F407V integrates USB HS controller without any PHY device)
- Ethernet interface: easily connects the MCU to ethernet network by using an additional ethernet module
- 5V DC jack
- 5V/3.3 V power input/output: usually used as power output, also common-grounding with other user board
- MCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- JTAG/SWD interface: for debugging/programming
- SD Card Detect jumper
- Joystick jumper
- short the jumper to connect the joystick to default I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect the joystick to custom I/Os via jumper wires
- Boot mode switch: for configuring BOOT0 pin
- LCD backlight adjustment enable jumper
- short the jumper to enable LCD backlight adjustment
- open the jumper to disable, and set free the I/O port
- AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
- Power supply switch: 5V DC on/off switch
- Power indicator
- Joystick: five positions
What's on the STM32F4DISCOVERY
- STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller featuring 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F core, 1 MB Flash, 192 KB RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- LIS302DL, ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output accelerometer
- MP45DT02, ST MEMS audio sensor, omni-directional digital microphone
- CS43L22, audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs, LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- 2 USB OTG LEDs LD7 (green) VBus and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
14 autres produits dans la même catégorie :
MINI STM32 development board (512K FLASH 64K SRAM) + 2.4 inch TFT modules